Reasons to Exhibit
Who exhibits at Hobby-X?
… of materials, equipment and machinery that is sold through retail outlets and ultimately targets craft enthusiasts, hobbyists, outdoor activities, adventure & leisure junkies and producing crafters.
Hobby-X offers you, the Exhibitor, the opportunity to interact with Trade Buyers and to show off your range of products, beautifully displayed. It is also a unique opportunity to get in touch with consumers, the ultimate buyers of your products, and to establish their needs, buying patterns and preferences, and to build relationships with them.
Why Exhibit?Exhibiting is one of the most effective methods of face-to-face marketing, and the most cost-effective way of getting your products and services in front of customers.
Exhibiting can generate sales leads, achieve direct sales and build brand awareness, but exhibitions provide more than sales and marketing opportunities. They bring together hundreds of people who are involved in your business in some way, including suppliers, media, purchase influencers, and consultants.
Exhibitions provide your business with a wealth of opportunities:
- Sales -
- generate fresh sales leads;
- make direct sales;
- build a contact database.
- Customer Relationships -
- build relationships with current customers;
- educate customers about your business;
- re-sell lapsed customers.
- Market Research -
- market test a new product;
- research the effects of your own marketing on people;
- test market awareness and perceptions.
- Brand Building -
- create or boost market awareness;
- position or re-position your brand or product;
- demonstrate the benefits you offer;
- develop new markets.
- Channel Building & Support -
- find new distributors or partners;
- support the sales channels you already have;
- build your own reputation as a partner.